Dubai Mainland Trade License

Mainland company formation in Dubai can be a complicated process, but we are here to help you cut through the clutter. Our team has collectively over 10 years of experience providing legal and administrative services for international business ventures. Whether you're seeking a UAE mainland company registration in the Dubai Free Trade Zone or a quick and efficient investment visa for your overseas company, we can make it happen!

If you want to start a company in the United Arab Emirates, you need 51% of shares to be owned by a UAE national. The remaining 49% is given to the foreign investor or foreign national. It’s mandatory for all businesses, regardless of how much money they raise.

However, this law is not applicable for every business endeavor and those that it is not applicable for:

● Free Zone businesses
● Professional and Commercial licenses in Dubai Mainland
● Businesses that have complete foreign ownership
● UAE national – GCC partnership firms
● Fully Local ownership business concerns

Our team of experts is ready to assist you in every step of the business registration process. We will provide you with one-on-one consultation until you are satisfied.

The most reliable PRO service in Dubai which is transparent, accountable and FREE!

Downtown - Office 202, Saaha offices, C - Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai
setup@al-arabiyadubai.com 800- LLC (552) +971 52 823 2832
Deira Clocktower Roundabout, DED Building, Block B G-01, Dubai
info@al-arabiyadubai.com +971 52 823 2832 +971 45 646 712
11th Street, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area 3, Dubai
info@al-arabiyadubai.com +971528232832 042388280

800- LLC (552)


+971 52 823 2832